Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And it begins...

I have a goal...a goal to attain personal financial freedom from creditors and employers...to live a life where if I don't want to work at a job, I don't have to. I want to live a life free of debt.

I've been on this road for some time...and taken plenty of detours a long the way...but have decided to now fully commit...and blog about it.

Maybe there are others out there who dream as I do but feel like they are the only one who craves such a life. Well I'm here to tell you that you're not! I'm right there with you. It's not that I don't enjoy honest, hard work; I just want to live my life according to my own terms.

So...I will be blogging about my experiences with money as I fully commit to achieving financial freedom.

I'll start with a few things about me...

1. I'm a single female about to turn 31 years old in the U.S.A.

2. I have a B.S. degree in Accounting and M.B.A. yet my formal education has taught me virtually nothing about how to handle money.

3. I have been teaching a course on personal finance at a local college for the last four years...and I love it!

4. I will be completely honest and open about my finances so as to help as many people as possible with their money goals.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for this blog!! This is the coolest girl ever and a seriously smart cookie, especially when it comes to finances. I can't wait to learn about how to achieve financial independence myself. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete